Wednesday, May 18, 2011

HCG 1234 May, 18th.

Last Friday May 13th was pretty much a Friday the 13th. I woke up and weighed myself and gained a pond and , I blew my diet. Jeff cooked this really good pork to where it just falls apart and is so good. After smelling it cook all night, I gave in that morning. I was so bummed at myself, I ended up blowing it all day.
That night I decided that I was going to stabilize off the diet, because on Friday the 20th I and Jeff our planning on taking a trip to Bend Or. I didn’t want to get our there are not be us to eating food. Because hear in Juneau the only two fast food restraints are McDonald and Subway. And if you go out to eat at a restraint your will pay 9.50 for a basic burger.
I have done really good and as of this morning I still weigh 193.2. I plan on taking my drops with me and having my two loading days be May 22-23. And start the 500 calorie diet May 24th.
I will post on my blog mid next week probly May, 26th and check in on who I am doing.

No comments: