Thursday, May 5, 2011

My HCG journey, May, 5th day 6

I have been going back and forth about sharing this on my Blog. I am embarrassed about how heavy I have gotten over that couple of years. This last year 2010, my weight has hovered around 200bls. I have has so many failed attempts to lose the weigh, that I had pretty much given up.
I had run into a dear friend that I had not seen for about 6 months, and she had lost 50bls, and looked amazing. I asked her how she lost the weight, and went home and looked up as much information that I could find about the diet. After reading a praying, I went ahead and ordered the stuff the next day.
My girl friend went to the store on Saturday April, 30 with me and showed me the inns and out of what I should eat. This was so helpful and such a blessing. She has been such a blessing, we email back and forth through the day, and has been such a huge support to me.
I received my HCG 1234 on April, 28 and I stared on HCG April, 29th. The first two days of the diet you start the drops and eat as much as you can. The funny thing is I looked forward to having a reason to eat everything and anything that I wanted. But little did I know that the drops have this crazy way of making you not feel hungry, and the overindulgence of food made me have headaches, and I felt like crap. I couldn’t wait until the third day to start a 500 calorie diet.
I am on day 6 now and I feel great. My starting weight was 205.6 sizes 16-18 and as of this morning my weight is at 198.8, almost 7bls sizes 14-16. 16 are getting a little big now. The last two days I felt hungry, but not to the point where I thought I couldn’t handle it and that was mostly in the morning. Before I started this diet the mornings always got to me. Today I feel super good and have lots of energy, and so fare do not feel at all hungry.
You can do the second phase of the diet and stay on it anywhere from 3-6 weeks. Depending on how much you want to lose. I would like to lose between 25-30bls, so I am going to stay on the second phase for 6 weeks. Wish me luck. I am going to try to update my blog every couple of days with how I am doing.

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Good job! I"m right there with you, I lost all control but finally am starting to do better! Keep it up!

al.cottam said...

WERE IS THE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURE! GREAT GOING KRISTI!